READY TO LEARN
ARE YOU BOOKED WEEKS AT A TIME?
DO YOU HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR BRAND?
DO YOU HAVE A STRATEGY FOR BUILDING AND RETAINING IDEAL CLIENTELE?
CAN YOU ANSWER ANY HAIR QUESTION YOUR CLIENT ASKS WITH FACTS?
ARE YOU CURRENTLY RUNNING YOUR CHAIR LIKE A BUSINESS WITH STRUCTURE?
IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO ANY OF THESE, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is the vision? Let’s build a brand.
- Conducting a consultation that will make you a referral magnet and set you apart from other Stylists. Knowledge is key.
- The strategy for building and retaining the ideal clientele. Online booking tips.
- Earning more with retail sales and upselling. Have a plan with your money.
–This course includes:
- 4 prerecorded training videos unlocked each Monday in August.
- 1 Live Q&A each Sunday in August for each training video.
- A downloadable worksheet for each video, which will help you understand your current and future efforts.
This is an interactive 4 week course. I recommend you only take this course if you can dedicate time into completing each training video, worksheet, and being present in the live Q&A.
I’ve consulted with hundreds of Naturals who have learned natural hair all wrong. There are so many common misconceptions, false facts, and advice that could be ruining your hair. I set it all straight in this online masterclass that you gain access to the minute you register.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Hair Theory (How is natural hair different and what does it need.)
- Hair Porosity (Let’s simplify and understand what each porosity needs.)
- The Worst Natural Hair Advice (Common hair advice that’s all wrong.)
- Common Hair Struggles and How To Fix Them
- Hair Detoxing (What you should stay away from.)
- Build A Regimen (Build a regimen based on hair history and hair goals.)
- Transitioning, Big Chop, Straight Naturals
- Curl Training (Hair detoxing and the process.)
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS CLASS:
- Any natural serious about understanding natural hair and how to care for it.
- Natural hair bloggers and YouTubers who are advocates for giving their audience accurate information about natural hair.
- Natural Hair Stylists who want to be confident in consulting with their clients. Stylist’s that are trying to understand how to give their clients the best hair care possible.